73 year old letter from Nanny --- mother to Stella, Grandmother to Tim, Susie, and me, Great Grandmother to Skip and Kim and Robert and Alexandria and Nathanial and Emma, Great Great Grandmother to the Lindsey young'ns other other young'ns, and Great Great Great Grandmother to The lindsey young'ns' young'ns and others (WHEW !) to mom and Dad after getting a telegram about Susie's birth.
The pages are shown here slightly larger than life for easier reading.
- Everette was Nanny's only son (poor guy had 8 sisters !)
- "a wire" is a telegram
- Myrtle and Amy are two of Nanny's daughters
- "Litte Paul" is, of course, me
- Frank was one of Nanny's other grandkids
- The Knightdale folks she mentions, I don't know
- Elsie is also someone I don't know but I assume the pictures Nanny mentions are what left the rectangular dark areas on the paper
- B.M. Is Buela Mae, another of Nanny's daughters (mother to Frank)
- The Rudders are friends of Mom and Dad
- "pawpaw" is, I assume, Dad's dad
- Ralph Hinds is Dad's brother